Since we all have the post Thanksgiving turkey blues, heres a light and healthy vegetarian meal for you to try!
- 2 Medium Zucchinis
- ½ cup low-fat shredded cheese
- ¼ cup Beyond Meat “beefy crumbles” (available at Whole Foods)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim ends of zucchini and cut zucchinis lengthwise in half.
- Scoop out pulp leaving half in tact. Keep pulp and dice into small pieces.
- In a skillet, heat beefy crumbles, zucchini pulp, onion, mushrooms, and peppers over medium heat.
- Add cheese salt and pepper and to zucchini shells.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Bake for about 25-30 mins.