- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped (Spinach works well too)
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (if you don’t like cilantro, basil or parsley work great too)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400′ F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl, using hands to mix together well.
- Roll into about 28-30 small meatballs and place onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, and veggie noodles!