- 1 pound 99% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (cooked in chicken broth)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Roll into balls (about the size of a golf ball) and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes (until golden brown). Flip meatballs about 15 minutes after cooking.