- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk or Greek yogurt/dairy free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix coconut milk or Greek yogurt and all spices together in a small bowl
- Add the chicken, onion, garlic, and chicken stock to the crock pot
- Pour the tandoori sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Set to cook on low for 7-8 hours, stopping to shred the chicken and mix well with the sauce around the 5 hour mark.
- This meal is great with brown rice, or cauliflower rice, and roasted red peppers!