ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE TRUE LASTING CHANGE!
WCSC provides personal training in Ventura, helping you to build habits that you will keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things with which you may not be comfortable at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, part cheerleader, part kinesiologist, part physicist, and part fan.
These days, we find ourselves doing a lot of things that others won’t and we keep pushing ourselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our personal trainers coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach!
Your path to self-betterment starts with a No Sweat Intro: what are you already doing right? How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement…how can we help you get used to success?
Key to the perfection of technique and effective scaling of workouts is the Coach. We all love coaching. We all love helping people progress. If we won a big lotto jackpot tonight, we’d all be here tomorrow, doing this for free.
Your path to self-betterment starts with an intro:
- What are you already doing right?
- How can we use those Bright Sports to leverage improvement?
- How can we help you get used to success?
You show up and we will tailor your workouts and oversee your form.
- Less chance of injury and greater results due to personalizing workouts towards each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Greater accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull-up. conqur a muscle -up or dial in your handstand push-ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets vital to improving your general CrossFit ability.