- 1 large cooked spaghetti squash, shredded after cooking
- 1/2 medium zucchini – cut using a veggie spiraler or very thinly sliced
- 1/2 large carrot – cut using a veggie spiraler or very thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews, or peanuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger, or ringer powder
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce, optional
- 6 medium/large garlic clove
- 6 large dates, pitted
- Heat oven to 350 and cook spaghetti squash until tender, once its cool, remove seeds and shred.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a large blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl incorporate ALL ingredients, sauce, spaghetti squash, and all other “Noodles” ingredients, and mix together.
- Feel free to add your favorite protein to this recipe, eggs, chicken, shrimp tend to work best, or enjoy a paleo meatless dish!
- Serve hot or cold!!!