- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, or ground turkey
- 2 med onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp stevia extract (optional)
- 1/2 Tbsp crushed red pepper flake
- 2 Tbsp white wine
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- 4 tsp tamari
- Green onion for garnish
Place meat in large pan, cook until browned.
On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil, cooking until the onions are slightly translucent.
Add spices, sweetener, red pepper, wine, and broth to the pan and stir well, mixing all ingredients together.
Add the cabbage into the mixture, stirring frequently until the cabbage is slightly wilted.
Add carrots and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the carrots are soft.
Add tamari to taste.
Serve plain or with rice or cauliflower rice.
Garnish with green onions, and your favorite chili sauce for some extra heat.