- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup chopped dark chocolate divided
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add almond butter, sugar, egg and baking soda, mixing well. Stir in half the chocolate.
- Scoop out balls of dough and place onto baking mats. Try to keep the dough spaced out enough so the cookies wont touch while baking.
- Place remaining chocolate on the surface of each cookie ball, so that the surface is covered in chocolate pieces.
- Bake cookies 10-12 minutes, the full 12 minutes for a crunchier cookie.
- Do not remove cookies from baking tray until cookies have cooled and set.