- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/3 cup SFH Pure protein powder chocolate
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint extract
- 2 pinches Sea salt
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Coconut, dried
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 10 Candy canes, small
- Blend dried coconut in food processor for 1 minute.
- Add walnuts, sea salt, SFH Pure Protein Powder, and cocoa powder until you have a fine meal.
- While the mixture is rotating in your food processor, slowly add the coconut oil, maple syrup, and peppermint extract and continue to mix until smooth.
- Use your hands to roll small 2″ wide balls (refrigerating the mixture for about 10 minutes will help it stick together better, and make it a little easier to work with.)
- After you are done rolling the balls, place them in the fridge for 15 minutes, then remove and roll in crushed candy canes.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.