- ½ cup organic nut butter, I used peanut butter but almond or cashew will work as well
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup honey
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- Wax or parchment paper
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together until well combined and a dough forms. (Using your hands for this tends to work best)
- Put dough on top of wax/parchment paper and flatten out into a square like shape.
- Using a knife, cut eight “bars” out of the square.
- Cut another piece of parchment/wax paper into 8 bar shaped pieces, using these to separate each bar.
- Place bars in a sealed container and refrigerate for up to an hour.