- 4 tsp of olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley & basil for garnish
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- In a small bowl, combine basil, salt & pepper, use to season both sides of the chicken breasts
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet, cook on one side until brown (about 8 minutes) then flip to other side for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, and turn the heat on the skillet all the way down to low.
- Add the last 2 tsp of olive oil to the skillet, add the minced garlic and saute for about a minute. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well incorporated. Bring the mixture to a low simmer and add the chicken back into the sauce.
- Let all the ingredients cook together for another few minutes, then serve with fresh parsley & basil.