ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE TRUE LASTING CHANGE!
Our pursuit of optimal fitness is delivered through one-on-one coaching and group classses, including CrossFit. To speak with a coach about which is best for YOU, click here to book a free “No-Sweat Intro”.
Zero sales pressure, promise.
A great personal trainer helps you build a habit that you will keep for life. After all, becoming a different person means doing things that you may not be comfortable with at first.
A good personal trainer is part coach, cheerleader, kinesiologist, physicist, and fan.
We’d like to think we know more about building habits and creating workouts that you’ll love than anyone else – we’ve helped hundreds of clients achieve their goals. These days, we find outselves doing a lot of things that others won’t – hey, everyone gets comfortable – and we keep pushing purselves to find new techniques for our clients. We’re comfortable being uncomfortable. Even our coaches coach and train each other. Everyone needs a coach.
Your path to self-betterment starts with an intro:
- What are you already doing right?
- How can we use those Bright Sports to leverage improvement?
- How can we help you get used to success?
You show up and we will tailor your workouts and oversee your form.
- Less chance of injury and greater results due to personalizing workouts towards each person’s strengths and weaknesses
- Greater accountability due to the one-on-one nature of personal training
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull-up. conqur a muscle -up or dial in your handstand push-ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets vital to improving your general CrossFit ability.
60 min Personal Training Prices
- Ten 60 min Training Sessions: $595 *15% Off
- Twenty 60 min Training Sessions: $1105 *20% Off