- 1 cup smooth Almond Butter (or peanut butter if not strict Paleo)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life brand if strict Paleo)
- Place almond butter, oil and honey in a glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in shredded coconut until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into each opening of a mini muffin tin (fills 12 openings).
- Place the chocolate chips in the glass bowl then microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour melted chocolate on top of each muffin tin then place the tin in freezer for about an hour.
- Take muffin tin out of freezer. Carefully scrape a knife around the edges and the peanut butter cups will pop out fairly easy. Handle with care.