Spice up your bland lunch time with these healthy and easy to make Mexican Fiesta Bowls!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 9 ounces grilled chicken (chopped)
- 2 cups freshly chopped peppers
- ½ cup freshly chopped onion
- 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Topping (per serving):
- 1/3 avocado
- 2-3 tbsp salsa
1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- Sauté peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil
- Combine sautéed veggies with rice, lime, black beans and chicken.
- Divide mixture into 3 servings. Save 2 servings for another day…food prep!
- Top your serving with avocado, salsa, and cilantro
Makes 5 servings