- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or olive oil)
- 3 large zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all Meatball ingredients . Mix until everything is completely combined- the best way to do that is with your hands.
- You can use a cookie scoop to make the meatballs, or just roll them by hand, make sure the measure about an inch to an inch and a half around.
- Place on prepared sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Makes 24-27 meatballs
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini
- Using a veggie spirialer, turn all 3 zucchinis into spirals (noodles)
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large pan an sauté the zucchini noodles until they are cooked, but still firm.
- Add the meatballs to the noodles, mix well and serve with traditional spaghetti sauce, or any sauce of your choice.