Todays dish is a healthy side that goes great with chicken, fish or beef. It can be served hot or cold, or substituted for rice with any of your favorite Mexica dishes.
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa (drained and rinsed)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring the 2 cups broth to a boil then stir in quinoa. Cook until quinoa is tender and broth is evaporated (about 20 minutes)
- Pour quinoa into medium bowl and fluff with fork
- Stir in garlic, lime juice, and cilantro. Then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or cold and Enjoy!