These Chocolate Stuffed Paleo Blondies are the real deal people. Paleo, vegan AND ready in 20 minutes!!!
- ¼ cup Barney Butter Cocoa Coconut Almond Butter
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 2 TBS honey, or maple syrup for vegan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line a 9×5″ loaf pan, set aside.
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside
- Melt coconut oil and almond butter together in a microwave safe bowl or on the stovetop.
- Add coconut sugar, honey, vanilla and almond milk and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Gently melt together the almond butter and coconut oil.
- Mix in cocoa powder until well combined.
- Spread ½ of the batter evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan.
- Spread the filling over the batter.
- Top with remaining cookie batter and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.
- Cool and serve!
If you want to make regular blondies you can omit the chocolate filling! If you like thinner blondies, cut this recipe in half and bake for 10 minutes!