Heres a healthy and hearty slow cooker recipe for these fall evenings!
- 1.5 lbs organic boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups bone broth (chicken)
- 2 minced garlic cloves • 5 carrots (sliced)
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Pinch of kosher salt and pepper
- Combine chicken, quinoa, 2 cups of bone broth, garlic and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4 hours on high.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Add asparagus and peas then cook for another 30 minutes.
- Pour over the remaining 2 cups of bone broth then stir until creamy.